The financial services industry is a major target of increasingly advanced cybersecurity threats. The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) requires that banks, mortgage companies, insurers, and other financial firms meet certain cybersecurity requirements to quell these threats and protect the millions of people whose information they store. We help our clients understand and meet the mandatory requirements, using cybersecurity best-practices to enhance data security and overall cybersecurity posture.
- Pen testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk assessments
- Security-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions
- Two-factor authentication
- Cybersecurity best practices
- Cybersecurity awareness trainings
- Annual CISO reports and routine risk assessments
- Virtual CISO Services
For those outside the financial services industry, Armavel offers a full range of Commercial IT Services to enterprises across the U.S.